Memorial Stadium-KS Tickets
Memorial Stadium-KS Seating Chart and Event Tickets
Get Email Updates on
Memorial Stadium KS
Before you take your seats at Memorial Stadium we’d like to make you aware of a few facts about what you’re getting into. Take a look:
1) Memorial Stadium opened in 1921. Not only is it one of the oldest college football stadiums in the country, it’s the first one built west of the Mississippi River.
2) The Memorial Stadium seating chart is a horseshoe configuration that handles 50,000 college football fans every time the Jayhawks step on the field.
3) Memorial Stadium has an ultramodern video screen to replay all the great action and close calls on the field.
4) Seating capacity in this stadium has been increasing since it was first built, and it’s been a struggle for Kansas to keep up with the increasing demand for Jayhawks tickets.
5) The Jayhawks have one of the newest versions of artificial turf on the market, a sign of the quality of the Kansas football program.
6) On any given weekend, you’ll see some of the best teams in the Big 12 in Memorial Stadium, including Nebraska (one of the hottest Jayhawks tickets), Oklahoma State, and the Texas Aggies.
That should be enough to make you secure your seats in Memorial Stadium well in advance. The Jayhawks have one of the oldest and most successful college football programs in the country and it just keeps getting better. Lawrence, Kansas is the city, Memorial Stadium is the place, and GoTickets is your entrance to the world of Jayhawks football.